Tuesday, June 30, 2009

jobzzz

I finally landed a job interview. it's for a receptionist position at a physical therapy/sports med clinic. it's part-time and the hours are pretty sweet: 2:30-7p, M-F, Sat 8-2p. plus, they offer medical. phew! i'll take anything with decent pay at this point--i kind of just want to get out of the house. and especially with those hours i always have time to look for something better if needed.

Today I'm going to attempt to make my mom's famous lasagna...wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on the lasagna and on the job! That would be cool if you got a job like that where you can also look for a "real" or better job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! the lasagna actually came out exactly the way my mom makes it. she would be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyooyoyoo!
    sorry I missed your going away party!! i ended up having a bunch of shit to do that day that I didn't expect to do, and it was all boring and tedious and I would have rather have been at yo bbq kickin it. anyway, it's really good to see that you're getting established over there. good luck with the job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw don't worry about it andrew! hey, what's your address? you can email it to my if ya want: griselduh@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete