Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A'Float Sushi

Hmm...I haven't been to good at keeping this updated, have I?

Since my last entry I have accepted that job at the PT clinic, and getting into the groove of starting a new job. although Kaiser got way more calls and had tons and tons of patients, there is a lot to do at this place. mostly i guess it's because they're so outdated and are not using proper systems. the people there are really cool though, specifically one of the managers who i told about my back problems to, and immediately had a PT look at me. the PT was soo cool and coincidentally lived in Pomona for a while and used to hang out in Pasadena.

I really can't wait until people start visiting me. although i'm with Kimble all the time and now have a job that keeps me busy, i still feel lonely out here sometimes, especially after 7pm when it's already 10pm in California. plus, there really isn't anywhere to go after that time around here anyway. hopefully though, if things work out, Grace and Danny can come visit me in Sept. i don't want to put any pressure on them, but i'm so excited! the only thing is, (like i've said before), my house is a dump. i mean, everything here is made out of the cheapest materials possible, because we have the cheapest landlady ever. i know it's not a huge deal though...we'll manage.

So so far Grace and Danny are probably, hopefully, coming in September, my brother is shooting for October, and Krysta and Clay hopefully/planning on November. (in Kennedy's words): "Yipee!" oh yeah, and our roommate is going to be in LA in like three weeks or so. double "Yipee!" hopefully i can also go back home for christmas as well. we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. thats cool. I hope I can be one of those names on the list sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete